What's in the toolkit?
Campus Campaign Toolkit
The #MyLASexEd Campaign partners with student organizations on college campuses across the United States to engage in cultural advocacy. #MyLASexEd Campaign Campus Activists work to promote access to comprehensive sexual health education in public schools and tell the truth about abstinence-only education. Members of #MyLASexEd chapters serve as activists, advocates and organizers on sex-ed on their campus and in the community. Student leaders will be supported with training to plan for the upcoming year and provided with materials to use on their campus.
The goals of #MyLASexEd Campaign are to:
• Harness the power of storytelling to engage and inspire action and strengthen support for comprehensive, sex education.
• Challenge abstinence-only policies and the misinformation young people receive from these programs
• Increase public awareness of the importance of sexual health education
• Educate the media on issues related to sex-ed
• Advocate for policies that promote comprehensive, sex education at a local and state level.
If your group is interested in bringing the #MyLASexEd Campaign to your school, please contact us at: email@example.com
Bring #MyLASexEd to Your Campus
Social Media Guide
Facts about Sex Education in Louisiana
The Trust About Abstinence-Only Programs
Myths and Facts about Comprehensive Sex Education